Thursday, February 14, 2008

Free Stickers? What Could Be Cooler?

The handmade community at Etsy.com is diverse to the extreme. So many different styles & types of items, so many sellers crafting fun & funky & fantastic pieces of art or jewelry or pottery or paintings - you get the idea! So it was with a grin-enducing "Yeah, that doesn't surprise ME!" that I came across a deal from an Etsy seller named "Moopf" (which I thought was the sound I make when I carry too many grocery bags thru the lodge door at once).

The MoopfSter is offering Free Stickers, which he prints in myriad colors & designs. He even includes shipping (but not duties or customs, which should be negligible: hey, htey're STICKERS, right?). So go get your Moopf on at http://www.moopf.com/etsy/freestickers/, & get Moopfsterized today!

After your sticker procurement is complete, check out the rest of the Etsy universe, including my little shop, WolfLodge.etsy.com. I KNOW you will be an Estsyan for life!

No comments: