Friday, February 08, 2008

Why I weep for America - The Battle Joined

Many years ago now, I reconnected with a buddy that I had not seen for several years, & he was transformed from a hard-drinking, violent man into a shining, happy person. Since then, he went on to become a minister. He told me that he resisted the calling for a few years, then gave in. When I asked him what had precipitated the change, he said that God had told him that the US would be the site of the final battle with the Dark One, & he felt an overwhelming need to help the youth of America prepare for spiritual battle.

Within 6 months, I had also reconnected with my bio-brother after a few years ignoring each other. He was transformed into a shining, happy person. When I asked him what had precipitated the change, he said that God had told him that the US would be the site of the final battle with the Dark One, & he felt an overwhelming need to help the youth of America prepare for spiritual battle.

These 2 guys never met, in fact they lived 800+ miles apart, but their stories & their reasons for change were identical. That battle is ramping up in this America. though I have faith regarding the outcome, I weep for the road we shall travel, and for those who are lost, and those who shall be lost.

No comments: